1. The subject of submitted works and contributions should be of a humanitarian nature not a political nature
2.Contestants will compete for the award in three categories, namely:
press photos(the participant can send more photos)
short documentary films ( no more than 10 minutes, High definition)
3. The provided works and contributions should not have been provided by their owners in similar competitions or helped them to win previous awards.
4. The nominated works and contributions will not be returned to their owners, they will be kept in the archive of the National Human Rights Committee.
5. Works and contributions have to be published or produced during the year of the competition or the previous year.
6. The amount of the award is worth 20.000 U.S. dollars As the following:
short documentary films: 10.000 U.S dollars
press photos: 5.000 US dollars
press releases: 5.000 U.S dollars
7. An annual celebration will be held to distribute the awards and celebrate the winners.
8. Works and contributions should be submitted at headquarters of the National Human Rights Committee or on the NHRC’s website